The thought of apples can bring to mind a healthy raw snack, but you'll be shocked by how you can incorporate this super fruit into breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. With plenty of antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber, you can't go wrong with any of our favorite apple recipes listed here.
From The Latest Issue
More From Parents
- Dictionary.com Names 'Allyship' as Word of the Year—Here's What This Needs to Mean
- NASCAR's First Arab-American Female Pro is Giving the Sport a Much-Needed Makeover
- Can We Stop Saying Babies Are Flirting With People?
- Stop Calling My Daughter Sweet
- Teenage Rebellion Isn't What it Used to Be — Here's How to Deal