Pregnancy Confidential: A Week-by-Week Pregnancy Podcast
Pregnancy Confidential is a week-by-week podcast hosted by editors from Parents and Fit Pregnancy and Baby. Each episode walks listeners through the physical, emotional and all-round quirks of each week of pregnancy. This is real-talk, girlfriend-to-girlfriend stuff—no hard-to-understand medical information here. This podcast will be your best friend, taking you through the real feelings—the joy and the annoyances—of pregnancy so you never have to experience any of it alone. And it'll have you chuckling all along the way.
Sound good so far? Get it for free, now on iTunes.
Fit Pregnancy and Baby editors who all share (and sometimes
overshare) their own pregnancy and new-parent stories and experiences.
Each episode includes:
- My Baby is How Big?!? - A wry examination of what your baby's size is comparable to this week. (Kumquat, anyone?)
- On My Mind - A spirited and informative discussion about what's likely filling your thoughts during this stage of pregnancy. Nothing is off limits!
- Don't Sweat It! - There's so much to worry about during pregnancy, but this segment focuses on something you can stop worrying about. (You're welcome!)
All episodes available for download now—start listening based on your week of pregnancy.
(But feel free to skip ahead, catch up on previous weeks, or binge listen—we won't judge!)
- Week 13: Who Says We Can't Eat for Two?
- Week 14: The TMI Episode
- Week 15: I'm Not Fat, I'm Pregnant!
- Week 16: Home, Hospital or Birthing Center? You Decide.
- Week 17: Picking a Baby Name You Don't Hate
- Week 18: Planning a gender reveal: Boy? Girl? Who Cares?
- Week 19: Do You Think I'm Sexy? The Pregnancy Body Image Episode.
- Week 20: Now What Do I Put on That Registry?
- Week 21: The Weird and Unnecessary Advice You Get When Pregnant (And How to Totally Ignore It)
- Week 22: Sometimes Being Pregnant Sucks (And It's OK)
- Week 23: Dad Talk: What Kind of Father Will He Be, Really?
- Week 24: Checking Off Your Before-Baby Bucket List
- Week 25: Gearing up for Baby: The Things You Really Can't Live Without
- Week 26: Is Breast Always Best?
- Week 27: The Scoop on Birth Plans: Are they Pointless or a Labor Must-Have?
- Week 28: What a Natural Birth is REALLY Like
- Week 29: What a C-Section is Really Like
- Week 30: What Giving Birth with an Epidural is Really Like
- Week 31: What Happens in the Delivery Room, Stays in the Delivery Room
- Week 32: Expecting the Unexpected When You're Expecting
- Week 33: What You Really Need to Pack for the Hospital
- Week 34: Due Dates are Dumb!
- Week 35: A Sneak Peek at Your Future Sex Life
- Week 36: New Parent Mistakes—How to Avoid What You Can and Accept What You Can't
- Week 37: What (REALLY) Happens During That First Week With Baby
- Week 38: Baby Blues vs. Postpartum Depression: Knowing the Warning Signs
- Week 39: Let's Get This Show on the Road!
- Week 40+: To Induce or Not to Induce? That is the Million Dollar Question.
Want a reminder to listen each week and more great pregnancy info and advice? Sign up for our free daily pregnancy newsletter. Tell us your due date and we'll send you a personalized email every day of pregnancy.